Monday, November 19, 2007

A Quarter Century

Greetings all. I haven't posted anything here for awhile, but since my website has been updated, I thought it was time to update everything.

There have been quite a few changes in my life, I:

...am now a quarter century old.

...had a party to prove it Nov 17 and 18. (View Slides)

... graduated from Law school in May.

...began working at the Los Angeles City Public Defender's Office

...took the bar this past summer.

And, fortunately, I can take it again in February. :)

Thanks for being in my life, and for your continued support over the years. The party was like a reunion and we all enjoyed getting updated with everyone's life.

My brothers and I worked together like the House of the Rising Sons that we are: So Lynn and Ravi on the bar tending effort, Jarim (DJ Slap) as DJ and me as promoter.

Take good care and keep in touch with me at holla@jaaye.com.

No comments: